- WIBA Plus
- Fire Insurance
- Marine and Boat
- Motor Commercial
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Bid & Perfomance Bonds
- Goods in Transit Insurance
A secure employee is a productive employee
WIBA is an acronym for Work Injury Benefits Act. An employee’s injury or illness in the course of work can be very expensive to an organization. According to the WIBA Act 2007, employers are obligated to compensate employees for illness or injuries contracted in the course of work
Peviously WIBA cover was known as workmens compensation cover and restricted to factory workers.
This is no longer the case and employers are advised to pass the risk to Insurers rather than retain it. Additional benefits can include an employer’s liability to guard employee lawsuit against employer.
A WIBA cover embedded with a GPA cover is called a WIBA plus cover.
Covers damage caused by Fire and Fire suppression. It covers the capital assets of the insured.
This may include:
2. Stock in trade.
3. Furniture, fixtures and fittings.
4. Office equipment.
The types of fire insurance are:
1. Fire domestic Insurance
2. Fire Industrial (Material Damage)Insurance
3. Fire Business Interuption (loss of profits)
4. Industrial all risks
We offer an extensive Insurance portfolio :
1. Commercial hull and liability Commercial vessel Insurance designed to provide simple and easy to understand cover for those who operate a commercial vessel.
2. Marine Cargo : Provides cover on cargo in transit against fire, theft / and damage.
3. Pleasure craft : We cover many types of crafts including Runabouts, Personal water crafts, Trailer sailers, House boats, Yachts and Cruises. Covers theft of vessel, contents, personal effects and transit damage.
Protect your business assets with our commercial solutions.
This policy covers motor commercial vehicles against accidental damage, fire, theft, third party liability and is extended to cover passengers.
The type of cover can either be:
1. Own goods - used to transport insured’s own property.
2. General cartage - used to transport third party goods.
Lawsuits can turn out expensive. Protect yourself
Provides cover for legal liability consequent upon death of or bodily injury to or illness of an employee which occurs during and in the course of employment.
Growth and progress often starts with new employees, but added responsibility can carry added risks. If you employ one or more people, employers’ liability insurance - sometimes called EL insurance is a basic.
Neglience can prove costly
This covers professionals against any claim that may arise out of their professional work. Cover includes professional errors and omissions / negligence.
The policy pays for cost of litigation and any settlement that may be awarded. Cover may also be extended to include loss of documents and dishonesty by employees.
A bond solidifies your pitch.
a bond issued by a bank or other financial institution, guaranteeing the fulfilment of a particular contract.
A bid bond is issued as part of a supply bidding process by the contractor to the project owner, to provide guarantee, that the winning bidder will undertake the contract under the terms at which they bid.
Be Assured while your goods are on the move!
This policy provides cover for loss or damage to various types of goods whilst in transit by road, rail or any inland waterway within the geographical area set out.
The types could be:
1. Goods in Transit (Road Risk) Insurance.
2. Goods in Transit (wider Risk) Insurance (widely accepted).
Perils could be fire, lighting, breakage of bridges, collision with or by the carrying vehicle, overturning of the carriage vehicle, derailment or accidents of any nature to the carrying railway wagon.